Part time Book Keeper - Online Learning
Part time Book Keeper - Birmingham City Centre - Education Sector
Our client believes that education is a wonderful thing. It enriches your life, creates new opportunities, and teaches you vital skills to take over the world. From growing student to glowing graduate, your journey of self-discovery should be refreshing, enlightening and fun - especially fun!
With this ethos at the heart of their organisation it is no surprise that they are rapidly growing year and year and due to this expansion they are seeking a part time Book Keeper to join their award winning team.
The role can be flexible, the position will require 20 hours per week but how that is made up can be matched to the individuals needs.
Main responsibilities include
- All aspects of accounting and book keeping
- Bank reconcilliatons
- Monitoring accounts receivable and payable
- Cash flow forecasting
- Undertaking reconciliations and reporting to ensure that records are accurate
- Keeping organised records
- Assisting with the year-end financial statements to be submitted to our auditors
- Providing general clerical administrative support as needed
- The role is very wide and varied, which makes it very interesting and full autonomy will be given to the right individual
- The role requires an experienced and thorough book keeper who is hands-on and a real team player
- Strong administration & computer skills and a good working knowledge in Xero accounting software and Excel
- Have previous experience in a financial role
- Full FD support will be offered to help and support further advancement
If you would like to be part of this amazing organisation where every team member is valued and appreciated please get in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"