Part Time Bike Builder - Leamington Spa - Evans Cycles
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to start their Evans Cycles Adventure!
About the Role:
For our Bike Builders; tinkering on their bike is no longer just a hobby. We want hands-on, technically minded individuals who understand the excitement of presenting our customers with their brand-new bike. Be it a first road bike, kid’s bike or top of the range mountain bike. You will be bringing bikes to life, straight from the box.
You will be a representative of Evans Cycles and an ambassador for cycling. Previous experience in a professional workshop or a knowledge of bike mechanics would be great although not essential, you should have a basic working knowledge of bike building. You will be enrolled on Prologue (our in-house training program) from day one, giving you the skills and knowledge to confidently meet the needs of each individual customer.
- Have some existing knowledge of bike building and an understanding of bike mechanics
- Demonstrate a readiness to learn and develop
- Be approachable and able to demonstrate strong communication skills that are tailored to customers with varying levels of cycling experience
- Be a flexible and committed team player, willing to support the store during our busy peak season
- Have strong problem-solving skills and demonstrate an ability to use your initiative whilst working independently
We’ve come a long way from the local shop in Kennington Road, London in 1921. Back then we made our own bikes, and even won awards for the quality of our service. It was (and still is) all about knowledge, passion and value. These three things are still part of our DNA – we’re still a local bike shop, but now with nationwide stores and a huge online store that operate on a global scale.
We love to reward our colleagues for the passion and enthusiasm they put into what they do.
Here are some of our benefits that you can unlock…
- Up to 28 Days Holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
- A Company Pension scheme
- Childcare Voucher
- The Yellow Jersey – our colleague of the month award
- Free Entry to our RIDEIT Events
- A Dedicated Training Program from day one
- Access to your very own e-learning portal
- Opportunities to gain industry recognised mechanic qualifications
Click apply today to begin your Evans Cycles adventure.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'