Part Time Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist - Wales
Are you a Band 6 Occupational Therapist looking for a Part Time position based in Wales ? We are urgently looking for a Band 6 Physio to start 3rd December 2018 until 31st March 2019. 22.5 hours per week. Experience of M&H assessments, community work and Reablement and be able to drive as this is a community post.
- To manage a caseload of clients with complex needs, using evidence based/client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- To work flexibly across locality.
- To provide cover in other areas/specialties as appropriate and within competencies.
- To disseminate specialist knowledge and skills to colleagues within Powys THB and to external agencies
- To work with clients requiring Reablement on discharge from hospital
- To supervise support workers within the Reablement Team.
- To work autonomously within the community/hospital setting
Applicants must hold a Degree in Occupational Therapy and be HCPC Registered
Applicants must have a minimum of 18 months NHS experience.
Grade: Band 6
Pay: £27.00 per hour
Locations: Powys, Wales
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 22.5 hours per week.
Pertemps Medical Professionals are one of the Leading Providers to the NHS and Private Sector we are on the National Framework for (LPP, CCS and HTE), and First Tier Supplier to BMI, Ramsay, Virgin Care.
Minimum of 18 Months- post graduate experience is required.
BSc or Grad Diploma Physiotherapy
Full Job Description available
Assessment Experience essential
We offer a first class and friendly service and have a dedicated team available to assist you with your individual needs.
We provide the following Benefits:
£150 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 3 WEEKS. (New applicants only.)
Training and Support
Refer a friend Scheme - £250
Fast Track Registration
Weekly pay every Friday
24 hour service
First class service
If you meet the above criteria and would like to apply please contact:
Garry or George
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'