Part-Time Assistant Practitioner - Urgent Care Centre
Salary: Up to £9,182 per annum, dependant on experience
Hours: Alternate weekends every month, 8am - 8pm
Casualty First is a private, self pay clinic, which uniquely treats adults and children from age one for all minor injuries, illnesses and accidents. We are looking for an ambitious and committed Assistant Practitioner, or Senior Healthcare Assistant, to join our experienced and dedicated team.
The successful applicant will have been working in a similar environment and will be used to providing a seamless service to patients under the remote supervision of a registered nurse/practitioner. Ideally, you will have worked in an emergency department before.
Located in leafy St John’s Wood on the Jubilee line, minutes from Central London, our luxury private Hospital has an international reputation for providing the highest quality of care to patients and is unique in that all profits fund our onsite Hospice, St John’s.
Your key responsibilities
- Deliver clinical and therapeutic care to patients as required within set protocols and within the scope of the Assistant Practitioner remit.
- Perform patient assessment under remote supervision and after appropriate delegation from the registered practitioner
- Plan and deliver high standards of individualised personal care in accordance with Essence of Care benchmarks and Hospital policies
- To communicate effectively at all times within the team, with other health care professionals and with the patient, family, carers and all visitors
Why work for us?
At our Hospital we are passionate about providing our employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, we offer our employees a wide range of benefits; from 27 days annual leave, generous private healthcare cover, contributory pension schemes - including continuation of the NHS pension.
Working with us, all eligible employees receive;
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
- For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- £1,000 Refer a Friend scheme
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.