Part Time ASB Officer 6 Months FTC: Croydon
Are you an Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) specialist and looking for a new opportunity in the public sector?
If so please read on!
We are looking for a part time ASB officer to join one of our large Housing Association clients on a part time (18 hours per week), fixed term contract for 6 months. This role is a job share with a permanent member of staff. Your office will be in Croydon in South London but there is agile working so you can also work from home too. This assignment could well be extended should the successful candidate perform well.
The successful candidate will be ambitious, confident, assertive and want to contribute towards creating a positive impact to the way the organisation provides services to their customers.
You will be required to:
* Lead investigations into tenancy fraud and manage medium to high level ASB cases.
* Gather evidence effectively, prepare witness statements and legal packs for court cases as well as attending ASB evictions.
* Support Housing Officers with regular reviews of their ASB cases and assist them with supporting victims and helping customers to sustain their tenancies.
* Building strong partnerships with external organisations such as the Police, Local Stakeholders, Council Community Safety teams and our tenancy fraud investigators.
You will be managing a large geographical patch so a car driver and owner is essential to be considered for this post.
In return our client is looking to pay £18,331.50 per annum. If you have strong ASB experience (ideally from a public sector client) then please apply online ASAP as our client is looking to conduct interviews before the end of April 2022.
- Anti Social Behaviour/ tenancy enforcement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'