Required For Business to Business Appointment Setting
Do you think you could set appointments with interested businesses on behalf of UK companies offering grant funded leadership and development training, life saving cardiac arrest defibrillator machines, health and safety online training courses and the list goes on….
- Are you confident on the telephone?
- Are you looking to work for a genuine family business where every member of staff receives excellent rates of pay and gets great on going coaching and training?
- Are you good at building relationships with people at all levels?
- Can you get results from cold calling and prospecting?
- Do you never give up?
- Are you tenacious?
- Do you have the ability to persist, take the knock backs and keep going?
- Are you positive, enthusiastic and motivated to succeed
If so, please read on…. The possibilities are endless; You’ll be joining a relatively small business with big clients and big ambitions. The office is a newly refurbished barn conversion, based on the outskirts of Buckingham and they really look after their people and only employ the best.
Your weekends will be your own as the role is Monday to Friday 9 - 5:30 and 5:00 finish on Fridays, You’ll have 20 days annual leave, all bank holidays and they close over Christmas and New Year.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Make outbound business to business sales calls to prospective clients, to create interest, produce leads and book appointments for the field sales consultants to attend
- Adjust your sales approach to meet needs of specific clients.
- Source and proactively follow up leads generated from email, direct mail and all other marketing campaigns.
If you’d like to find out more, please get in touch - we’d love to hear from you!
We are a recruitment business and agency.
These criteria are not age specific and candidates of all ages will be considered. Both our client and ourselves are Equal Opportunities Employers.
We would like to thank you for your interest in this vacancy and hope that you are successful in your application, however if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, we must ask you to assume that you have not been selected for interview for this particular role, we do however express the hope that you will apply for future job opportunities.
- Customer Service
- Lead Generation