Part Time Administrator
Salary - £10 per hour
Temp - Perm - Immediate start
My Gloucestershire-based client is looking for an experienced administrator to support with a variety of daily administrative tasks to support the running of this small independently owned business. This is a part-time position, requiring around 20 hours of work per week with the flexibility with the days and hours.
- Day to day administrative tasks
- Supporting with contractual documents
- Checking and allocating invoices
- Scanning documents
- Strong numerical skills
- Advanced IT skills
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- A proactive approach to work
- Reliable and committed
- High attention to detail
- Property based experience would be an advantage
- Must love dogs and hold a full driving license and access to a vehicle
Please contact Kerri at i2i Recruitment for IMMEDIATE consideration!
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas.
- Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'