Part Time Administrator/Office Assistant
£22-25,000 (depending on experience)
22 days annual leave + bank holidays and Christmas time off, free street parking, pay review every 6 months, discretionary bonus, and a pension scheme
Part time (Monday to Friday, 8.30am-3pm)
Office angels are very proud to be working with a well-established business based in Chislehurst. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment within the financial services industry. The position is extremely varied, and you will have exposure to different parts of the business
- Deal with client administrative queries
- Monitor client activity
- Update systems with accurate detail
- Send regular press email to journalists
- Monitor media coverage and update logs to reflect this
- Ensure blogs and websites are up to date/accurate
- Analyse e-activity (emails and web sites)
- Management information on new clients, website activity, trends etc.
- Compile our half yearly research report - maintain time line and ensure the team are meeting deadlines
- Assist on annual projects and help with design, printing, and advertising
- Time management and prioritisation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Clear and concise written skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills preferred
- Experience in either the financial services industry or in marketing is desirable but not essential
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
If you would like to speak to us about this opportunity, please do get in touch with Office Angels Bromley on , alternatively email with your CV.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'