Our client is a successful and long-established local employer looking for an experienced, part time, Branch Administrator to join their welcoming team on a part-time, permanent basis - Monday to Friday 5 hours a day, working a 25 hour week, offering a competitive salary. This role is working across multiple sites within the Oxfordshire area, such as Kidlington, Banbury, Bicester and Witney.
The purpose of the role is to provide administration support at various branches locate to ensure all trading processes are accurately recorded on the system, monitoring, identifying and solving any discrepancies. A keen eyes for detail, strong administration skills and confident communication skills are key to this role.
You will be responsible for:
- Cashing up on a daily basis, investigating any anomalies
- Monitoring stock updates on the system, amending/investigating as necessar, liaising with suppliers, customers and sales
- Processing customer order and moving to invoice stage
- Ensuring any orders awaiting payment are updated
- Keeping branch transfers up to date
- Ensuring all purchase orders are kept up to date
- Ensuring all paperwork is sent to Head Office for processing
- Running daily positive and negative stock reports, investigating any anomalies
- Keeping returns up to date liaising with the internal team as needed
- Processing supplier deliveries, returns, stock receipts, adjusting purchase ledger invoice queries
- Working across multiple sites as required
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Administration experience
- Driving licence essential
- Strong numerical skills
- Confident communicator
- Exceptionally organised
- Professional with excellent customer service
- Solutions focused
- Team player
- Confident IT user - proficient with MS Office
- Excellent telephone manner
What's in it for me?
You will be joining a progressive company with a reputation for delivering a quality service. Part-time hours, 5 hours a day, example 9.00 am to 2.00 pm or 9.30 am to 2.30pm.
The salary for this role is competitive plus benefits as follows, Contributory Pension Scheme 5% employee, 3% employer, Spec Savers vouchers, Cycle-2-Work Scheme (upon successful completion on probationary period).
- customer service
- sales administration
- purchase orders
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'