A renowned regulatory body based in stunning offices in central London is looking for an experienced part-time administrator to join one of their busy teams.
On a 28 hour per week contract, you have the option to spread the 28 hours either across 5 days on reduced hours, or 4 full days a week 9-5pm each day. If you prefer to work 4 days a week, you can choose which 4 days you would like to work each week.
To be considered for this fantastic part-time administrator role, you must be educated to degree level or similar, have an understanding of the role of professional bodies and experience working within a similar role.
The salary for this part-time team assistant role is £22,000 per year for 28 hours per week (plus fantastic benefits).
- Providing comprehensive administrative support to the team
- Organising and managing travel
- Organising both internal and external meetings to include booking rooms, sorting all IT and AV equipment and managing invites and agendas
- Managing events
- Providing financial and budgetary support to the team to include expenses and supporting the supplier procurement process
- Supporting reporting requirements across the team
- Managing all electronic team documentation
- Assist colleagues with scheduling, budgeting and delivery of their work to include collating data and reporting
- Liaising with suppliers and key stakeholders and updating all management information
- PA duties and support for the director
This is a lovely part-time administrator role working for a fantastic company who really look after their staff - everyone we have placed there in the past loves working there and we are sure you will too! If you have experience as an administrator or team assistant in a similar professional/business environment and are looking to work part-time 28 hours a week, don’t delay, apply now! ***Please let us know in a short cover letter why you're looking for part-time work***
(Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we are only able to get back to successful candidates on the status of their application).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'