Part time Administrator Immediate start Upton Magna
Your new company
Our client is a manufacturing company in Shrewsbury who is looking for a Part time Administrator due to an increase in workload for 3 days a week.
Your new role
- Accurately record information into a CRM system
- Create and maintain customer databases
- Produce and maintain purchasing information
- Processing of production paperwork booking in, filing and recording
- Responsible for order processing and and invoice reconciliation.
- Actively participate in meetings when appropriate.
- Provide clerical support when required.
- Ensure all stock levels are maintained and accurately measured
What you'll need to succeed
You must be immediately available and have at least 2 years previous Administration experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"