A rare opportunity has arisen working as an Administrator for a Global pharmaceutical company based in Central London. This company has established itself as a leader in the Pharmaceutical industry.
The successful candidate will have experience working as an office Administrator/Assistant and will be happy to support the PA with her workload if necessary. This role will make use of your excellent skills in Microsoft Outlook/Excel and Power point.
The offices are open plan and very modern. They need a good team player who has the ability to use their initiative.
The role is part time and the hours are 10 am to 2.30 pm Monday to Friday. You will have good organisational and interpersonal skills together with a can do attitude. The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and a bubbly personality.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing registered office post
- Support the office coordinator with any adhoc duties
- Floor walk during the day to ensure printers are stocked
- Process expenses on behalf of Exec team
- Ad Hoc duties including printing and scanning
- Answering phone calls and responding to email enquires
- Monitoring and ordering stock (check the printers are stocked)
- Organising stationary delivery's
- Maintaining security by following procedures
- Arranging couriers and taking deliveries
- Handling internal and external mail
- Booking meeting rooms (diary management)
- Pension contribution's
- Staff product discount
- Annual leave
- Additional leave
- Ride to work scheme
- Annual Party's - all expenses paid
This is a part time position and the salary is paying up to £12 per hour. This position is going to receive a lot of response so please apply now if you would like to be considered.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- Ad hoc duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job