Julie Rose Recruitment is looking for a Part Time Administrator to support a secretary who works for three managers in an expanding company based in Potters Bar. You will need good typing skills and training can be provided on audio typing.
This job is part time, to work 3 days per week, flexible on hours and days.
Main duties for the Part Time Administrator
- Greeting clients in reception area, providing them with refreshments
- Supporting the secretary with administration duties
- Completing documentation according to company style in forms of letters, reports, specifications, minutes, certificates and related documents from hand written drafts or digital dictation
- Daily filing management
- Answering telephone and providing accurate relevant messages
- Booking of appointments
- Email management
- Postal duties including collating post, franking and preparation for collection by the Post Office
- Photocopying documentation and binding
Person specification for the Part Time Administrator
- Typing speed of 40wpm or more
- IT Skill - Intermediate MS Word
- Clear confident communication skills
- Willing, helpful and team orientated
- Able to work 3 days per week, hours and days to be arranged
This role has been created from expansion and we are looking for a good "all-rounder" who is looking for part time work, with accurate typing skills.
- Administrative Support
- Secretarial Support