A leading property management company in Trafford Park are looking for a part-time (20hrs) administrator
Your new company
One of the UK's largest real-estate & property management companies, this company has grown their business by putting their people first. They now own and develop multiple properties around the North-West, creating luxurious and professional working environments for their tenants.This position is based within one of their offices in Trafford Park.
Your new role
This is a part-time role (20 hours/week)
This role will be varied, but the key day-to-day duties would include:
- Coordination. Calendar management, booking internal and external meetings, setting agendas and taking minutes. You will then actively chase actions to make sure the team are working to deadlines.
- Organising team events and networking events. Actively finding events that the team may want to attend and getting invites out to the relevant people.
- Supporting sign off processes
- Coordinating board papers and other reports.
- Sharing information about Manchester Regional activity on the intranet
- General administrative work - expenses, managing inboxes, circulating key documents, travel arrangements.
- Supporting office management to make sure everyone has the tools and resources they need
- Looking after new starters and helping to embed them in the team
What you'll need to succeed
You will need a full UK driving license & own vehicle, as well as:
A 'can-do' attitude and be able to step up to the challenges of working in a fast paced, dynamic and developing organisation.
A meticulous attention to detail and be able to work with autonomy.
excellent communication, bringing your personality to work and interacting with people on a human level.
An interest in all things tech - you must know your way around a computer
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of £20,000 pro-rata to £10,750, as well as continual training and a fantastic benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.