Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £12,000 to £13,000 per annum based on a 20 hour week
Duration: Temp to Perm
We are looking for an experienced administrator who has had a working background within commercial maintenance.
The position will be working for a very well established building services company who specialise in the service, maintenance and installation of HVAC equipment. They are looking for someone to work closely with the project managers, working on tenders and quotations. They will be required to maintain contact with clients and suppliers ensuring that their requirements are met as well as general office administration duties.
We do not require this person to be technical, but we would like them to have an understanding of the air conditioning industry.
This is a part time position, covering 20 hours a week. We are very flexible regarding the days and hours worked.
- Knowledge or experience of air conditioning
- Strong administration skills
- Able to work on Excel and Word
- Commutable to Hemel Hempstead
- Experienced in dealing with quotations / tenders
- Dealt with maintenance engineers
- Experienced in getting quotes for materials / parts
- 20 hour week
- Monday to Friday
- Hours can be spread over a week or a couple of days
- Must be able to work a Friday
If you are interested in this position, please send in your CV or contact Wendy Evemy ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job