Sales Support Administrator, Hamworthy, £9ph, Temp, Part Time
A specialist manufacturer with both a commercial and domestic client base are now in requirement of a part time Sales Support Administrator. Joining them on a temporary basis (3 months) you'll utilise your administration experience to support the internal & external sales teams and help drive forward performance.
Although only a short term contract, the impact & importance of the Sales Support Administrator is not to be overlooked as you'll be a vital to sales department's activities.
You'll be responsible for:
- Booking in general enquiries
- Keeping the internal database up to date
- Maintaining regular customer contact
- General administration duties, filing, scanning etc
- Managing the switchboard and filtering calls
- Experience in an administration or customer service role
- Good level of IT knowledge & computer savvy
- A highly organised work style and able to juggle tasks
- Confidence to communicate effectively with customers.
Based on their site in Hamworthy this is a direct opportunity to join and gain experience in an established local company who are well known within their sector. For your administration & customer service experience you'll enjoy a generous hourly rate that equates to £12,000 per annum pro rata in a friendly and welcoming working environment.
This is a part time position with the working hours of 09:30 - 14:30 Monday to Friday (25 Hours)
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Sales Support Administrator then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them
- Customer Service
- Part Time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job