Job Title: Part Time Administrator
Location: Ellesmere Port
To provide assistance with the purchase ledger and general office administration support to the Argent Oil Terminal site.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Dealing with purchase ledger and invoice queries over the telephone and email
- Preparing and posting of invoices
- Preparing payment forecasts for senior management team
- Preparing Payment Runs
- Organising and scheduling meetings, booking rooms and conference facilities at both internal and external venues
- Arranging travel, accommodation and hire cars for staff
- Developing and maintaining office systems
- Liaising with staff in all departments, being the point of contact between Argent sites
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Take responsibility for the Health and Safety of yourself and others whilst at work and to comply with the Company's policies and legislation.
- Support Company Initiatives and demonstrate Company Values.
- To comply with all legal, regulatory and statutory obligations applicable to the role.
- Participate in training and personal development activities as required
- Be flexible in undertaking the duties and responsibilities attached to your role; Carry out any other reasonable tasks as required by the Company.
Qualifications/ Knowledge & Experience
Specific Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- Experience in a similar role essential
- Excellent IT skills, including a good knowledge of Microsoft packages, eg, Word, Excel, Access
- Good communication skills
This job description is a summary of the main duties of the role but is not exhaustive. It may be reviewed and updated regularly in discussion with the post holder.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Administrator, Office Assistant, Accounts Assistant, General Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Support, Sales Support, Customer Support Assistant, Office Admin, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer, Administrator, Admin will be considered for this role.
- Accounts Assistant
- Customer Support
- Office Support
- Sales Support
- Customer Service Representative
- Office Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- General Assistant
- Office Admin
- Customer Services Executive
- Customer Support Assistant