Our client based in Caerphilly is looking to appoint a Depot Administrator within their dynamic busy operations Depot.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to carry out a variety of duties and liaise between clients and drivers managing enquiries and job bookings.
- Provide telephone and email services for the depot.
- Complete Job Bookings
- Manage Drivers schedules
- Update and maintain the company database
- Depot Administration support
- An efficient and organised manner
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Effective team player with the ability to work as part of a small team.
- Willing to take ownership and see the tasks through to completion
- GCSE Educated
- Good UK geographical knowledge a benefit
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes
Contract: Maternity Cover 1year
Hours: Part Time Tue, Wed, Thurs 8.30am - 4.30pm
Salary: £15618.24 pro rata