Part Time Administrator
Our very well established client operates in the Insurance Sector and due to expansion are looking for a part time administrator to support their underwriting team.
What you will be doing:
- Liaising with client by email and telephone
- Setting up the appropriate files
- Completing quote sheets and rating sheets for submission to underwriters
- Processing of orders including policy production and invoicing
- Answering phone calls and providing advice to clients
- Adhere to compliance and regulatory procedures
- Articulate and numerate
- Professional telephone manner
- Good MS Office skills
- Good team player
- Based in Leatherhead
- £9.89 - £10.98 per hour
- Monday - Friday, (flexible on when hours are worked)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays pro rata (increasing with service)
- Pension scheme
If you are interested in this Part Time Administrator vacancy, click Apply now.
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- General Administration
- Office Administration
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job