Part Time HR Administrator
Pier are assisting one of our top clients in their search for an experienced, bright Administrator to work within their HR department for a 6 month fixed term contract. This charity based in Hove have an on-site, busy HR and recruitment team and you will be providing administrative support at all levels.
This is a part-time role at 22.5 hours a week and the client are flexible regarding when these hours can be worked across Monday- Friday. This would suit someone looking for 3 full days, 5 half days or could be organised to fit into school runs etc.
This company has near-by parking and is easily accessible by public transport.
- Providing high level and accurate support to the Recruitment, Learning & Development and HR team
- Data entry
- Booking meetings
- Communicating across departments
- Liaising with potential applicants
- Working on a part-time basis - 22.5 hours across the week, Monday-Friday
- Have experience within a similar position
- Demonstrates strong administration, customer service and communication skills
- Enjoy a busy, fast-paced working environment
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Have good time keeping and prioritising skills
- Enjoy providing a high level of support for a team as well as customers/clients
- Demonstrate an interest in HR/Learning & Development
- Be flexible and happy to take on a range of responsibilities and tasks
- Be enthusiastic, positive and pro-active
- Be computer literate and confident with all Microsoft applications including Excel
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain further experience within a HR role and who is looking to utilise their administrative skills.
This role is 22.5 hours a week and will pay £10,559 - £12,000 per annum.
If you are interested in this role and have the right experience, please apply online.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job