Immediate temporary role available for an experienced Part-time administrator who has good eye for detail.
Initially for around 4 weeks the role will be part-time - hours can be 9am-1pm for 5 days or 2/3 full days
The part-time administrator will be working for a well established company who pride themselves on being a friendly place to work and ensure their customers receive a first class service.
Duties are likely to involved:
- Speaking to suppliers on the telephone
- Ordering stock
- Updating systems
- Chasing orders
- Dealing with order acknowledgements
- Assisting in the supply chain process
Ideally the role would suit:
- Experienced administrator
- Previous experience within production/manufacturing/supply chain
- Good with numbers
- Good IT skills including Word and Excel
- Order Processing
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'