We are looking for an experienced Administrator for our client, based in the heart of St Albans to work on a part-time basis.
Our client are looking for candidates with a demonstrable track record in administrative roles where you have used Excel at intermediate level. You will really enjoy multitasking and managing your own workload with a positive and proactive approach.
The role centres on providing proactive support to senior management. It will encompass a range of administrative and research duties to support business development (no cold calling involved!) This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a supportive and friendly environment!
- Investigative fact finding and researching potential clients
- Assist with planning annual reviews - reviewing existing data against new data and checking for anomalies
- Organising and collecting data to assist with audits
- Monitor and chase for responses on outstanding queries
- Fully support the managers with background information for projects
- A background in administration with the emphasis on prioritising and decision making
- Confident and personable approach
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Good Microsoft skills - Excel at Intermediate level
- Highly organised
- Great attention to detail
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-3pm pm with flexibility on offer if needed - 30 hours
Benefits: The company pay quarterly bonuses increasing the salary to £20k per year
- Business Development
- Fact Finding