Part Time Administrator SAGE50
• Answering the phone.
• Ordering stationary
• Sales Order Processing
• Logging incoming mails
• Arranging meeting refreshments
• Booking logistics
• Generating Sales Invoices
• Generating work process order/data cards for the shop floor
• Minutes taking
• Coordinating with the shop floor and the sales team
• Supporting the work manager and the Operation director with the administrative task
The successful candidate will have:
• Knowledge of Sage 50 is essential as well as experience as a senior administrator.
• Bright and enthusiastic personality
• Good communication skills, both written and oral (English)
• Very organised
• Logical thinking
• High attention to details
• Proactive approach
• Good knowledge of Excel and Outlook. This is a part time position Monday to Friday (9.00 -13.00)
• Excel: 2 years (Required)
• Sage 50: 2 years (Required)
• Administration: 2 years (Required)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'