Part Time Administrator Role, Mayfair (Monday - Thursday)
A dynamic Construction Consultancy is seeking to hire a switched-on Office Assistant
Working Hours Monday - Thursday
Beautiful Mayfair Offices next to Green Park station - but within a friendly, unstuffy working environment.
This role would suit someone looking for a great role with Fridays off.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Articulate and professional demeanour
- Experience working in a busy office environment
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Mac user & IT literate
- Fast learner / picks up new systems with ease
- Friendly, confident, proactive and enthusiastic
- "Can Do" attitude
- Must be London-based
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Greeting guests
- Preparing various documents and contracts
- Sorting and sending
- Booking Meeting Rooms, couriers and taxis
- Assist with HR tasks, recruitment and inductions of new staff
- Arranging diary appointments for several team members
- Social Media updates
- Preparing expenses / reconcilation administration
- Office Support as necessary
- Ensuring there is a fresh pot of coffee on in the morning :)
- Minute-taking skills would be a welcome bonus*
Start Date - Flexible
Salary - 24,000 GBP - 26,000 GBP FTE per annum (Pro-rata)
Interviews being held asap.
If this sounds like you, please send in a copy of your CV and a brief note about why you think you would be suitable for the role.
NO PHONE CALLS
Due to the volume of appplications, only candidates invited to interview will be contacted. If you have not been invited to interview in two weeks, you have not been invited to interview.
- General Administration
- Office Skills
- Office Support