My client, a small accountancy practice based in the West End are looking for a switched on Administrator/Office Manager to support their team on a part-time basis.
Please note that due to the nature of the role the client requires someone to be in from Monday - Friday, and is therefore unable to condense the hours into fewer days.
This a close knit, friendly and sociable team, you will be supporting multiple people and will need to be able to prioritise.
This role requires someone who has experience and is confident using IRIS Practice Management software, as all correspondence is through practice management to client folders. Strong Mail Merge experience would also be beneficial.
• Time and Fees on Iris monthly reports debtors and work in progress
• Standard letters saving
• Co-ordination of conference calls
• Co-ordination of meetings
• Liaising with support staff at record companies and other organisations
• Type, format, proofread and correct grammar of correspondence to ensure presentation and content is at the required standard
• Monthly expenses
• General office administration including filing
• Ordering of stationery supplies
• Kitchen supplies & tidying
• Liaising with handymen, plumbers, electricians etc.
You will be switched on, confident and able to handle multiple tasks at one time. Attention to detail is vital with an ability to draft own correspondence. You will have excellent organisational skills, be able to work to your own initiative and be able to resolve issues without close supervision. Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines is key.
• Proficient in Iris, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet
• Excellent knowledge of written English.
Please apply today if you have the experience required for this position!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business