I hava an exciting opportunity for an Administrator in construction to join my top tier client on a part time basis - 2 days per week (no preference on which days). This is a long term freelance role and you MUST have construction experience and available ASAP
My client, a top tier construction company are on the lookout for a site based administrator / secretary on a long term contract / temp to perm role.
What are the benefits for you?
- Working for a major construction company
- Working on a well known, exciting project
- Long term freelance role
- Any 2 days you want to work!
Roles and Responsibilities of a Admin / Secretary:
- Booking meeting rooms
- First point of contact for visitors / subcontractors / directors
- Answering phone calls / emails
- Looking after your team including diary management
- Managing the filing systems
- Produce and keep information systems updates
- Other ad hoc admin duties
- Must have a bubbly and friendly personality
- Must have previous experience working as a site secretary in construction!
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be organised and show a good work ethic
- Be a team player
- Be able to work 2 full days every week
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on .
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Document Control
- Part time
- Central London
- Temp to Perm
- Parliamentary pass
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'