Location: Regional Office, St Augustine’s, Stoke-on-Trent
Salary: Up to £20k pro rata (dependent on experience)
Contract: 4 days per week
CAS Behavioural Health is a leading provider of specialist adult healthcare with over 80 services across the UK specialising in; autism, learning disability, mental health, personality disorder and acquired brain injury.
In this role you will:
Support the Assessment Team Manager and the Assessment Team, primarily in the production of pre-admission assessment documentation. You will provide a key and pivotal role in the Assessment Team, to assist in ensuring the smooth running of the function and associated administration support at all times.
This role will be working as part of a team, supporting seven nurse assessors in the processing of circa 1,000 assessments per annum. You will type dictations from audio files within allotted timeframes and provide support to the assessment team in terms of administration and travel arranging.
Be responsible for the transference of patient report information in to the pre-admission assessments, updating and maintaining the nurse revalidation database, and ensuring office resources are replenished and available at all times
We are looking for people who have:
• Experience as an Administrator
• Strong typing skills and a typing speed of 65 wpm
• Experience of working in a clinical or medical environment is preferred but not essential
• The ability to work within a fast paced environment, prioritise and manage workloads effectively
• An interest in working for an organisation that provides services for vulnerable individuals
• Knowledge of information governance and confidentiality, an eye for detail, excellent communication and organisational skills
• Intermediate skills in Word, Publisher and Outlook are highly desirable
In return we’ll offer you:
• Employee discount scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Regular coaching and support
• Learning and development opportunities
Are you interested in being a part of our team? Click the link to apply