Centro Residential Sales and Lettings Limited, a Company within the independent CentroPlc Group of Companies, is seeking a part-time Administrator at the hub of Residential Lettings.
The job title would involve the following tasks:
- Principal point of contact for inbound telephone calls for the Residential Sales and Lettings office.
- Administration processing move in paperwork of properties let agreed (this involves dealing with Tenancy Agreements).
- Constantly updating Landlords and Tenants on the progress of the Lettings process prior to move in.
- Helping with paperwork for the Property Manager.
- Helping with the general day to day running of the lettings business, this may include meeting tenants at properties for viewings.
Previous experience in Residential Sales and Lettings would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate would be presentable with a professional approach to their work, have good attention to detail and have good communication skills. They would also need to be adaptable with a pro-active outlook.
Hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00am- 3.30pm, with a half hour lunch break.
Salary would be in the range of £14,000 - £16,000, depending on experience.
All applications with full CV should be in writing and should state salary expectations.
- Administration Duties
- lettings administrator