JOB ROLE:Administrative Assistant - Part - Time
JOB TYPE: Temporary / Part Time
HOURS: Wednesday - Friday, 9:15am - 5:15pm
COMPANY TYPE: Insurance Broker
LOCATION: Cannon Street
START DATE: ASAP
Pay Rate: £14ph
Are you an organised and dedicated worker? We are looking to recruit a new Administrative Assistant to join our friendly and efficient legal team in London; if you're able to prioritise and have a huge amount of pride in your work, you could be a perfect fit.
Your role will provide efficient and effective support on a part-time basis [Wed-Fri] for 24 people including five Senior Counsel and thirteen Legal Counsel and 2 Data protection officers. You'll need to have previous experience in order to make the contribution that we're looking for.
You will ideally have experience of working within either the legal or financial services arena. For us, it's about getting the right attitude and team fit.
- Can you provide assistance with diary management?
- You will schedule meetings, conference calls, arrange travel for the team members and process expenses - it's the full life-cycle of day-to-day management of the team.
- Provide practical support with documents, such as printing, photocopying and scanning
- Processing invoices within time limits to ensure accurate and timely payments.
- Assisting with IT / premises requests as required
- Copy typing will be a critical task - you'll need to be proficient and not find it too tedious.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Secretarial experience, ideally within the financial services industry
- Fully proficient with standard technology - Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
- Strong communicator with colleagues and clients with a professional telephone manner. Keen to develop and sustain relationships with both internal and external customers using highly effective social and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and stay ahead of deadlines
- Hardworking, conscientious, accurate attention to detail and timely delivery of work
- Reliable, trustworthy and maintains confidentiality
- Formatting documents and arranging signature of documents by board members
- Educated to secondary school standard with at least 2 or more year's related experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications and Microsoft Office along with the ability to prioritise and organise own workload to ensure that deadlines are adhered to.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- We are an equal opportunities employer
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by OA, Partnership Branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job