Our client is currently looking for a Systems Admin Support clerk to join the office in Huntingdon.
You would be working part time hours (maximum of 20 a week).
Day to day tasks can include:
- Ensuring all incident forms are actioned within agreed timescales
- Uploading patient safety incidents to the National Patient Safety Agency website
- Creating, update and maintain Datix accounts for users
- Assisting in additional system administration tasks for Datix when required
- Completing and update procedure notes to reflect current processes
- Assisting in the creation of reports from the Datix system
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Have a common sense approach with the capacity to make reasonable decisions and lead by example
- Able to cope under pressure