Part Time Accounts & Lettings Administrator - Leeds
| Part Time Accounts & Lettings Administrator | Leeds | £9.00 - £10.00 per hour |
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a part time Administrator within a first-class Leeds Letting Agency. Our clients ethos is focused on providing the highest levels of customer service. They pride themselves on high quality service and expert local knowledge, delivered through focused, passionate, and well trained staff.
- Processing rent payments using their management software Jupix
- Reconciling of account balances of Jupix to the bank balance
- Processing and sending monthly Landlord statements by email
- Dealing with rent and account queries
- Chasing arrears and accounts payable
- Organising and processing tenancy renewals
- Answering the phone and dealing with tenant and buyer enquiries
- Booking viewings
- Assistance with tenancy set up administration
- To be an active and helpful member of the team
- Good communication skills
- Flexible hours
- Highly organised and methodical
- Good administration skills
- Professional manner
- Customer service experience
- Accounts experience would be beneficial but not required
We envisage the role will be approximately 15 hours per week, divided as equally as possible across working days. For example 09:00am-12:00pm from Monday to Friday. Hourly rate is £9.00 - £10.00 depending on experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"