Part-time Accounts Asst Payroll Administrator - 9.15am - 2.30pm Monday to Friday
This integral role within the accounts support function of this established firm of Accountants require the successful candidate to administer the below duties:
- Completing Payroll processing (Including starters, leavers, RTI, adjustments, communicating via email/telephone when queries arise)
- Management of the sales ledger (invoicing, posting receipts, credit control)
- Daily Banking
- Expense claim processing
- HMRC Compliance
- Maintenance of in house filing system/Preparing documents for archiving
- External Reporting
- Knowledge of pension enrolment is desirable but not essential
- Assistance in managing and accounting month end requirements,
To be considered for this role you must have knowledge of Sage Line 50 and a minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar role.
With excellent communication stills and strong attention to detail, this role is offered with an immediate start date so candidates who are immediately available or on short notice periods would be looked upon favourably.
- Experience within Payroll