A rare opportunity has arisen to join our growing SME client in Herford as a temporary Accounts Assistant on a part time basis.
Working as Accounts Assistant in a fast paced environment, reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will have a varied workload, in which you will:
- Raise sales ledger invoices on SAP and issue to customers in line with customer requirements and instructions
- Obtain proof of export certificates for VAT records
- Enter purchase ledger invoices onto SAP (direct and indirect)
- Enter monthly credit card statements and expense forms onto SAP
- Process bank transactions into SAP daily
- Maintain fixed asset register and update with additions as required
- Process depreciation charges monthly
In the Accounts Assistant job you will need to have experience in all aspects of the above, be of a flexible nature, able to work to deadlines and provide a high quality of work demonstrating strong attention to detail. Some training will be given, but the ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years in accounts experience and knowledge of SAP is highly desirable.
This position is part time working 25 hours per week, with preferred days to be Tuesday to Friday, but this is flexible by the company.
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'