Duties of the role:
- Sales invoices, issuing statements, credit control
- Purchase invoices, making payments (both cheques and bacs) , matching invoices with the relevant authorisation, using a purchase ordering system
- Providing some assistance with payroll preparation, collating time sheets, input data on excel spreadsheet.
- Bank reconciliations, journals, credit card analysis, staff expenses. Ad hoc tasks.
The opportunity for more duties to evolve as the position devleops.
The ideal candidate:
- You will be seeking a part time Finance Assistant role
- You will have previous expereicne in a similar role
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job