Part Time basis (5 hours x 5 days) -Accounts Assistant - our client is a well-established award-winning Professional Services organisation in Central London, with a strong and loyal client base. Highly successful, the company is renowned for being professional, friendly and looking after its staff.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant on a Part Time basis (5 hours x 5 days) to support the CFO in a varied role. Responsibilities will include:-
- Purchase ledger payments, banking and bank reconciliations
- Assisting with journals, credit control and assisting with management accounts
- Invoicing clients and recording payments
- Dealing with accounts queries, liaising with other departments
The role will require relevant experience and strong IT skills including Excel and Word. You should also have excellent commmunications skills. Package includes:
- £23,000 -£25,000 pro rata dependent on experience
- 23 days holiday pro rata
- Stakeholder pension
An excellent part time role to suit school hours or similar.