Our client, Solicitors, based in Woodford is looking to recruit a Part Time Accounts Assistant, 4 days per week, to assist the Senior Legal Cashier in the smooth running of the practice by attending to the various financial transactions arising from the work of the firm and its internal operation under the supervision of the Senior Legal Cashier.
Duties will include, but limited to:
- To undertake daily banking functions including bank reconciliations
- The processing/posting of client and office accounting transactions
- The preparation and posting of incoming/outgoing client and office cheques
- The processing of Chaps and Bacs transfers
- Posting Invoices
- Checking completion statements
- Posting of disbursements e.g. Searchflow, Land Registry and Infotrack
- Taking Credit card payments from clients in person and on the phone
- Dealing with the removal and return of archive boxes from storage
- Checking client identification
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role, be highly organised, have excellent numerical skills and be able to work as a team.
The successful candidate will be required to work Tuesday - Friday and must be able to swap the occasional Monday to help with month end procedures.
Hours: 9.30am - 5.30pm Tuesday to Friday
PLEASE ONLY FORWARD YOUR APPLICATION IF YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION. PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO GET BACK TO THOSE APPLICANTS WHO HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financial Transactions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job