Part Time Accounts Assistant 25-30 hours
An opportunity has arisen for a software company in North Cambridge (Between Cambridge and Ely) for an experienced a Accounts Assistant to join their team on permanent part time basis (25-30 hours). This well-established organisation is now one of the worlds leading software providers in the education sector after starting just 8 years ago.
This is an all-round role and would suit someone who enjoys a varied role and being the heart of an organisation.
- All sales & purchase ledger entries & reconciliations
- Bank, sterling and currency petty cash entries
- Expenses & purchasing cards processing & reconciliation
- Credit control
- Compiling Data for R & D Tax Credits
- Payroll Compilation including Commissions
- Checking payroll service provider reports
- Maintaining staff holiday & sickness register
- Generation of employment and client contracts
- Facilities management (leases, insurance, telephone etc.)
- Client liaison regarding orders, deliveries & quotations
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'