Working for a well established and diverse organisation who have the market share in their sector with sustainable growth plans for the future. This business offers a professional but relaxed environment working only 20 hours a week with flexibility of hours to suit. We are looking for a candidate with previous finance experience within Account payable/ receivable or Credit control for a fixed term contract.
About The Role:
· Posting and allocating cash to customer accounts
· Credit control both over the phone and email
· Posting supplier invoices and matching to purchase orders
· Raising manual invoices on sales ledger
· Resolving invoice queries for both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
· High volume of transaction processing between 400-500 per day
Essential Skills & Experience
· Previous experience working with Accounts Receivable / sales ledger/ credit control/ Accounts payable/ Purchase ledger
· High attention to detail
· Able to work well in a high volume processing environment
About The Benefits
· 20 hour working week - job share
· Great place to work various social events and staff incentives
· Dress down days
· Subsidised staff canteen onsite
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 30 days
· Pension scheme paying up to 11%
· Good long term opportunities available
- Able to work well in a high volume processing environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'