Our client is a leader in their field of Technology and IT services and are eager to expand their team with the addition of a Part Time Accounts Assistant. The role would be over about 20 hours per week with a flexible arrangement in terms of how these are organised.
You'd be working with a dynamic team, in a reputable business with an exciting list of clients and a really varied set of responsibilities.
South East London
Circa £25,000 Pro Rata - Negotiable on experience
Part Time, Permanent, with an immediate start
Your role will include:
- Maintain spreadsheet / accounting software of consulatants time worked
- Keep track of contractor costs
- Produce invoices
- Chase late payments of invoices
- Maintain bookkeeping
- Coordinate payment of salaries
- Make tax payments
- Make payments to suppliers, including sub-contractors
- Investigate ways to reduce costs, by identifying things which we are paying for, which we shouldn’t etc.
- Ad-hoc related administration duties