- Accounts Administrator
- Part Time Permanent
- £10,000 p/a
The Accounts Administrator position requires a very organised mind, someone with personality to deal with clients, suppliers and staff alike, and must fit well within a small team. As well as being first point of contact for incoming calls and deliveries you will also be the focal point to customer account updates and queries. The key part of the role is the smooth running of accounts through Sage, with a decent overview of the internal production system on which training will be given.
Duties to include:
- To take responsibility of the Production Tray, ensuring that all jobs are on track by calling or emailing suppliers.
- Checking that jobs will be finished on time and ensuring you have the correct supplies to dispatch.
- Arrange couriers for same day and/or overnight deliveries
- Check delivery requirements to customers
- Check that all jobs have correct details for invoicing
- Input /process through Sage and inhouse Streamtime system
- Accounts upkeep - update spreadsheets
- Upkeep and management of some social media channels
The hours for this role are Monday-Friday 10.30 – 14.30. Start times are reasonably flexible but would ideally be between 10.00 – 11.00am.
Holiday is 20 days per year plus bank holidays.
We will respond to your application within 7 days for this vacancy. If you have not received a reply in this time, we will keep your CV on file and contact you when a suitable vacancy arises.