Our client is based in central London and is a leading multi-family office and wealth manager to Ultra High Net Worth Individuals offering expert investment advice to family offices, private clients, trusts, charitable foundations and those seeking long-term wealth preservation solutions for their financial goals. Due to continued expansion they are now looking to recruit a high calibre accounts professional with financial services industry experience to manage all aspects of the firm’s financial control.
This is a part-time position that offers a flexible work environment yet the opportunity to be given a considerable degree of responsibility in a boutique office environment.
You will be given a high degree of autonomy to develop a highly proficient finance and reporting process and therefore must be highly skilled with proved experience in implementing such an infrastructure for similar regulated wealth management firms. Responsibilities include:
- The management and responsibility of the firm’s day-to-day finance, financial control including all aspects of reporting;
- Monthly financial control function: reporting; payroll, VAT returns, budgets, management reporting, cashflow monitoring, LLP partnership returns etc;
- Responsibility for the firm’s statutory filings and returns including; ICAAP, FCA, Gabriel, CRS, MiFID II, Companies House etc;
- In conjunction with external compliance consultants, assisting with the firm’s reporting and compliance process;
- Supporting the firm’s Chief Operating Officer to implement the firm’s procedures and policies;
- Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
Ideal candidates will need to be a qualified accountant with experience of working as a financial controller or similar for an FCA or equivalent regulated wealth manager, family office, hedge fund, fund of funds, private equity, private bank or similar financial institution. Interviews are ongoing so apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job