Part Time Account Manager/ Account Executive/ Client Advisor
Job Title: Part Time Account Manager
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Midlands
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 per annum
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
A Company who are revolutionising the health care industry; committed to delivering powerful work, values and have fun while doing it. They focus on helping healthcare commissioners transform patient care through Health Tech and aim to support patients in achieving longer, healthier lives.
The company's footprint across the UK is increasing rapidly and they are now serving millions of patients and thousands of healthcare professionals every day making them leaders in mobile health. Across this network they run campaigns to include the promotion of stopping smoking, childhood immunisation and cervical cancer screening, as well as mobile disease management services for people with diabetes, hypertension, epilepsy and HIV.
They aim to connect patients and transform healthcare.
They are looking for a talented individual to be field based ideally within 50 miles of Stoke-on-Trent with some expected travel to the London office for training and collaboration with the rest of the team (15%). You will be reporting to the Midlands Regional Sales Manager working alongside a team responsible for building relationships with new and existing customers. They are looking for someone on a part time basis to work 3 days per week (days negotiable) with the potential to increase to full time in the future.
The role of the Account Manager within the Company is very diverse where no day is the same. Your role is client facing and includes ensuring the successful delivery of their solution for any new launches, maintaining a strong relationship with all their existing customers and ensuring all needs are supported. You will also be working on multiple accounts to engage customers with any new product development and identify any new business opportunities.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Effective and inclusive launch plans including any health campaigns
- Delivering presentations and comprehensive training programmes
- Ongoing and long-lasting relationships with customers, including travel to attend meetings
- Repeat and new business from existing customers
- Providing support to customers answering to any queries
To be successful on this role you will be:
- At least 2 years' experience within a similar role
- Degree level educated or suitable experience in a similar industry
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once and work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Extremely organised and methodical
- Problem solving ability
- Team player
- IT literate, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferable but not required - Working knowledge of NHS Primary Care and EPR's
The Company offers the following:
As mentioned, at the Company they endeavour to create a fun working environment for their staff. They can offer the following:
- A full structured training programme to ensure you are confident in your new role
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Share Option scheme and travel loan after probation is passed
- Early Friday finish
- An amazing team and fun social calendar
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Sales Executive, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Client Support, Sales Agent, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Field Sales, Senior Sales, Territory Sales, Nationwide Sales, Senior Sales Executive, Business Development, Sales, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Inside Sales, Business Developer, Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Senior Sales Manager, New Client Sales may also be considered for this role.
- Account Manager
- Field Sales
- Sales Executive
- Sales Representative
- Senior Sales
- Key Account Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Client Support
- Sales Agent
- Territory Sales
- Sales Rep
- Nationwide Sales
- Senior Sales Exe
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"