Part Time (3-4 days per week) Financial Controller
Reporting to the MD, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company which will offer excellent opportunities for the future. Our client is also open to offering the position on a part time basis.
• Strategic planning and forecasting
• Monthly Reporting to the Board on progress of business plans
• Manage the day-to-day financial operations and small finance team
• Cash flow - forecasting, management and control
• Annual budgeting and rolling forecasting
• Monthly management accounts
• Development and control of business KPI’s
• Quarterly VAT Returns - preparation and submission
• Supervision of the weekly and monthly payroll including pension and P11D calculations and completion of relevant returns to HMRC
• Audit Liaison
• Preparation of annual accounts and reports for the audit
Responsibility for ensuring legal compliance with all reporting, accounting, statutory and audit requirements.
Applicants must be ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified or equivalent.
The successful applicant will be self motivated and proactive in their approach.
Please apply today to express your interest.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job