WOW FACTOR: An incredible opportunity has just become open for a TOP food delivery service (Deliveroo). Our client is looking for a customer services administrator with previous experience and it will be located in the West end area. They are looking for candidates with an excellent attitude and good work ethic.
- Start Date: Could potentially be an immediate start
- COMPANY: Deliveroo
- Expected end date: 8 Weeks but potentially temp to perm
- SALARY: £8.50 per hour + benefits
- Personality / Skills: Tech and social media savvy, great work ethic, excellent customer service, professional, positive, proactive, personable, numerate, and great attention to detail
- Hours of work: Shift Patterns to run Monday to Sunday but they will only be working 5 days per week, hours are traditionally 18:00pm - 22:00pm but can be extended over time
- Work Location: West end
- Day one benefits for candidate: Access to Ping Pong Table, Snacks, Drinks etc
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It's not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it's your favourite local restaurant, it's a dinner party, a date.
We're four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
And that's just what we're like at Deliveroo, no compromise allowed and lots of food inspired challenges to get your teeth into. Out of the box, thinking is actively encouraged and we move quickly to make great ideas happen. We're energetic, fast-paced and a very social bunch.
It's a formula that's working too we're bringing great food to customers in 12 countries and over 100 cities.DEPARTMENT
Customer Service is the cornerstone of Deliveroo. Although our business is 100% automated, things do break and for our Customers, this means that them receiving great quality food can be impacted - not good!
We need to ensure that if we let Customers down they are dealt with in a proactive manner and ensure we look to fix the problem from re-occurring for other Customers.
This is where you come in! We're looking for an awesome individual who isn't afraid to roll their sleeves up and who isn't afraid of some hard work to join our Customer Service team in the role of Chat Customer Support Executive.
You will be responsible for handling customer contacts via chat. Our aim is to deliver first class customer service to resolve issues via chat (and telephone when required), as diligently as possible. You will demonstrate an unwavering commitment to service excellence, always improving the customer experience by removing sources of dissatisfaction and ensuring customers leave your conversation satisfied and loyal to the Deliveroo brand and service.ROLE
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and queries to provide satisfaction and secure positive relations between Deliveroo and customers
- Answer customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner to guarantee customer satisfaction and brand loyalty with every enquiry
- Actively and diligently monitor and provide customer feedback to relevant departments to help continually improve Deliveroo's customer experience
- Experience working in Customer Service
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service
- The ideal candidate is friendly, has a strong attention to detail
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by OA, Partnership Branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.