Part time, 2 day a week Year 6 teacher needed for this lovely school in the Borough of Westminster- ASAP start.
- Candidates must be fully qualified teachers.
- Suitable for teachers with experience. Applicants for this position must have experience of teaching KS2 in the UK.
- Must be available 2 days a week.
- Part time, 2 days a week, Year 6 teaching position at this OFSTED 'good' school in Westminster, near Paddington/ Maida Vale.
- Salary: MS 1-6 Inner London (2017 pay spine.)
- Based in a 1-2 form entry school.
- To start ASAP.
- A one-two form entry school.
- Ofsted report- 'good.'
- Very accessible -walking distance from 3 local stations- Royal Oak, Paddington and Westbourne Park.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.
- "primary school" "part time" "teacher" "primary teacher" "key stage 2" "Year 6" "2 day""west" "Westminster" "Kensington" "Maida Vale" "teaching jobs i
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job