Parts Sales Advisors
Salary - £20,000-£25,000 per annum
plus £30k plus bonus
Our client is the leading company in the UK for transportation and logistics solutions. They provide solutions for all types of transportation operations ranging from bulk goods to regulated medical products. They are undergoing an exciting transition as a business with a new site opening in Manchester leading to new career opportunities for a number of Parts Sales Advisors within their team.
Within this role you will be providing support to the service partner network within network of customers within the UK & Ireland parts sales objectives. Support to the Service Partner Network in all aspects of parts business.
- Taking high volume of incoming calls from customers and service network regarding parts enquiries, orders and issues.
- Utilising the knowledge of the spare parts they sell, to help customers locate the materials they need and educate them about part function and fitment.
- Proactively selling semi-trailer spare parts and meeting customer needs.
- Help develop effective parts processes for both internal and external customers
- Help with the monitoring of inventory for all physical spare parts to ensure optimum availability.
- Provide support for all customer and Service Partner queries and deal with them efficiently and effectively.
- Oversee all return processes for spare parts.
- Add positive energy to the selling of spare parts.
- Ideally a minimum 2 years experience within sales or support within parts environment
- Ideally from automotive, plant equipment or engineering sales environment, sales within car dealers with parts sales exposure would be considered
- Previous customer services and telesales experience is necessary
- Able to communicate at all levels.
- A team player, with excellent written and verbal negotiation skills, capable of effectively analyzing issues and problem solving.
- Must have the ability to plan time effectively.
25 days holidays
Pension and healthcare
Excellent career opportunities for ambitious and driven individuals
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'