Part Qualified Reporting & Finance Analyst - Interim Contract
My client, a manufacturing company, is keen to appoint a part qualified accountant onto a temporary contract for a minimum period of 3 months.
You will support the Senior Finance Analyst to ensure the effective financial management of the manufacturing cost base, ensuring accurate, timely and relevant variance reporting and partnering the Operational management to develop, evaluate and track future initiatives.
Duties will include:
- Preparation, analysis and communication of daily, weekly and monthly operational reports
- Preparation and communication to cell managers of variance analysis for labour and overheads
- Support (analysis, journals, accruals) to month end process for stocks, materials, labour and factory overheads
- Provide finance business partnering support to the cell managers
- Establish Service level agreements and improve financial awareness of operational managers
- Working with cell managers to develop the next set of initiatives
- Preparation/ review of Operational CEAs & cash forecasting of all investment projects
- Preparation of product costings as required
- Review and investigation of the Purchase Price Variance
- Review and investigation of the material usage variance
- Revaluation of stock standard cost on a monthly basis
- Preparation of Quarterly Vat Return
- Maintenance of asset registers across and running of depreciation charge
- Operational forecast/ budget preparation for labour and overheads
- 3 year plan assistance
Role will suit an immediately available part qualified accountant, ideally with previous manufacturing experience. You will need excellent IT skills, including strong excel skills and the ability to deal with large volumes of complex data. You will be an effective communicator to both financial and none financial stakeholders.
This is a pivotal role for the group and an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, fast paced business, with genuine opportunity for career progression.
Synergem Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
- Advanced Excel
- Management Accountant
- Part Qualified
- Product Costing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"