Brewster Pratap is delighted to be working alongside a leading business in the heart of Leeds centre. The opportunity is working for a rapidly expanding service based business and it is working for an ambitious and forward thinking senior management team who are keen to implement rapid growth plans for the future.
As a recently qualified/ part qualified accountant you wiill work closely with the Financial Controller and your duties will include:
- Compiling financial information for forecast and budget preparation
- Performing variance analysis and preparing periodic reports to support management information.
- Reviewing journal entries and general ledger account analysis
- Preparing and reviewing audit schedules and answering complex questions from internal and external auditors
- Assisting in the full preparation of monthly management accounts.
To be successful in this business you will be a strong accountant (ACA, ACCA. CIMA) and and have had previous experience working in a service based industry.
You will have real drive and determination to succeed and be strong on IT. You will especially be strong with the advanced use of Excel.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please get in touch ASAP.
Excellent benefits package
City centre location
Study support if appropriate
Long term career progression
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Management Accountant