A Part Qualified Management Accountant role for a media company in the City of London.
The client is a media company in the City of London.
The successful Part Qualified Management Accountant will need to:
Oversee the Purchase and Sales Ledger
Manage multiple banks reconciliations on daily basis
Contribute towards the production of high quality, accurate and detailed balance sheet reconciliations on monthly basis
Assist with producing monthly management accounts
Undertake UK and International VAT Returns and Reconciliation
Provide assistance with external audit queries resolution
Support the Group Management Accountant and other members of the finance team as and when required
Provide analysis of ad hoc financial information on request of management
Continually focusing on simplifying and improving processes
Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
The successful Part Qualified Management Accountant will:
- Be part qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Intermediate or advanced Excel skills (working knowledge of Salesforce is a benefit)
- Have strong knowledge of core accounting principles
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have the ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Be driven to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Be a team player with a hands-on approach to getting things done and seeking continuous process improvement
- Good organisational skills
On offer for the successful Part Qualified Management Accountant is:
- An excellent uncapped bonus structure
- An independent company with established brands
- A friendly experienced team
- Global offices
- Regular on-going incentives
- On-going training and career development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'