I am pleased to present an excellent opportunity working for an established company based in Reigate.
They are looking to hire an experienced Management Accountant, currently studying ACCA or CIMA to join their fantastic finance team. This role has overall responsibility for preparing their company management accounts, detailed reporting and analysis.
- Deliver month end management accounts and analysis in line with reporting deadlines
- Calculate and post accruals, prepayments, depreciation and other periodic journals
- Produce/update the Group’s cash flow reporting
- Support managers in ensuring that they have key data
- Be responsible for maintaining up to date processing and accounting entries on multiple systems
- Oversee all bank reconciliations including merchant accounts and key affiliate accounts.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'